Sunday 13 July 2008

My subject: Business Economics


I am still reading my book relating to my subject: 'The Economics of Business Enterprise'- Martin Ricketts. Although i was studied "comparative advantage" - David Ricardo (1772-1823) who was a famous economist, i feel difficult to read it again in English. The explaination is a bit different but i can understand basically. What called 'basic concepts' are the consumption levels with no trade, the gains from trade.

In my understanding, a country always has a advantage and disadvantage compared to another country. However, the importance is that a such country recognizes what its advantage and focuses on it It means a country should specialize in producing its' advantage goods and exchanging to another goods with another countries where have different advantage. This also creates a larger goods market or a new allocation of consumption.

No comments: