Sunday 7 September 2008

Forming nouns, verbs, adjectives



<http://www.flo-joe.co.uk/cae/students/strategy/wform/nounvbad.htm>

My score is 3/8, so sad. I will do more exercises on that area. My wrong answers are bold, and the rights answers are red.

2. (COMEDY)The ...comedy comedian....... went on stage and received a rapturous welcome from the audience.

3. (IMAGINE)Lots of little children go through a phase of having an .....imagined/ imaginable imaginary...... friend, but they usually grow out of it.

4. (INFECT - 2 changes)I'm doing the cleaning today. Can you get me a bottle of ...infection disinfectant....... from the supermarket.

5. (SWEET)He likes to .....ensweet sweten..... his breakfast cereal with honey instead of sugar.

7. FALSEThe manager was sacked after he tried to .....enfalse falsify..... his accounts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.